Intermediate Instructing Exercise and Fitness
Designed for staff who are already employed in the fitness industry, and for those who want to enter the industry and progress their careers. The aim of this apprenticeship is to supply a highly skilled and vocationally competent workforce for the health and fitness sector.
- Course length: 12 months
- Delivery: Blended – Workshops, Observations & 1:1 sessions
- Location: Employers’ premises
- Trainer Career Path
- Complete guide to Membership Sales
- Online First Aid
- Foam rolling foundations
- PT Sales
- Biomechanics Method – Corrective Exercise Solution
- World Class Customer Service
- 8 Disciplines of Front Line Excellence
- MYZONE Training
- Vicore: Muscle, Fascia & Movement Variability
To be able to apply for this course you’ll need to be over the age of 16 and already employed in the fitness industry.