Advanced Sports Massage Therapist
Level 4 Diploma
At Level 4, a sports massage practitioner’s role includes planning, providing and evaluating sport massage treatments to seek to correct common patterns of dysfunction, and/or pre-diagnosed injuries, using a range of basic and advanced massage techniques.
- Conducting Subjective and Objective Assessment
- Provide Sports Massage Techniques to Prevent and Manage Injury
- Treatment Modalities to Support Soft Tissue Repair
- The qualification has a pre-entry requirement of Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy or equivalent.
- The learner must be fit enough to perform sports massage.
How is the Course Assessed?
- Portfolio of evidence
- Theory assessments (multiple choice)
- REPs CPD points: 16