Awareness of Mental Health Problems
Level 2 Certificate
Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem within the course of a year. While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the information that is available is essential in the care sector.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Increase understanding of symptoms and management of stress, anxiety and phobias.
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain a clear understanding of mental health legislation
You Will Study:
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding phobias
- Understanding depression
- Understanding post-natal depression
- Understanding bipolar disorder
- Understanding schizophrenia
- Understanding dementia
- Understanding eating disorders
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.