Care & Management of Diabetes
Level 2 Certificate
There is an emerging global epidemic of diabetes. In the UK along, 3.2 million people are diagnosed with the disease and an estimated 630,000 people have the condition but don’t know it. It is believed that deaths from diabetes will rise more than 50% in the next 10 years.Simple lifestyle measures can be effective in preventing or delaying the onset of this chronic, debilitating and sometimes deadly disease.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Improve your understanding of the various forms and causes of diabetes.
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Create better preventative care by being able to identify early signs of diabetes
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Undestand diabetes
- Prevention and early intervention of Type 2 diabetes
- Understand the initial care of diabetes
- Understand the treatment and management of diabetes
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.