Level 2 Certificate
With a UK industry turnover estimated at £4.7 billion in 2011, cleaning is one of the largest business sectors in the UK. It underpins many aspects of life today and is essential for the prevention of disease and spread of infection. As human beings we actively seek out clean, safe and comfortable environments, so having a highly skilled cleaning workforce is essential.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Improve your understanding of the various dangers of contamination and spread of disease
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Dealing with routine and non-routine waste
- Health and safety for the cleaning and support services industry
- Working with others in the cleaning and support services industry
- Cleaning of interiors and washrooms
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.