Common Health Conditions
Level 2 Certificate
Every hour, someone in the UK is told they have Parkinson’s disease. There are approximately 152,000 strokes in the UK every year (more than one every five minutes), and one in six of the UK population have some form of hearing loss. These health conditions, along with others such as arthritis and dementia, affect a substantial proportion of the population. A good understanding of common health conditions is essential in any care environment.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to a wide variety of care employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Improve your understanding of dementia, stroke and sensory loss
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Understand how to contribute to monitoring the health of individuals affected by health conditions
- Introductory awareness of sensory loss
- Stroke awareness
- Dementia awareness
- Arthritis awareness
- Parkinson’s disease awareness
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.