Level 2 Certificate
You can acquire the knowledge, skills and understanding to provide appropriate counselling thanks to this learning opportunity. You will achieve a nationally-recognised qualification, further your personal and professional development, be able to demonstrate your competency to employers, and learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Diversity and ethics in the use of counselling skills
- Introduction to counselling skills theories
- Counselling skills and personal development
- Using counselling skills
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.