Level 2 Certificate
Customer service is an important part of maintaining ongoing client relationships, which is key to continuing revenue. For this reason, many companies have worked hard to increase their customer satisfaction levels. Although many people may work behind the scenes at a company, it is primarily the personnel that interacts directly with customers that form customers’ perceptions of the company as a whole. Most successful businesses recognise the importance of providing outstanding customer service. Courteous and empathetic interaction with a trained customer service representative can mean the difference between losing or retaining a customer.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve your understanding of customer service techniques
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.