Customer Service for Health & Social Care Settings
Level 2 Certificate
This qualification enhances customer service in the healthcare sector. You will learn skills and techniques that will be useful for dealing with residents, families and patients in a variety of situations.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Learn how to improve patient, family and customer experience
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain positive working relationships
- Improve your skills in service delivery
- Increase service standards
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Preparing to deliver customer service in health and social care settings
- Effective communication for health and social care
- Understand the specific needs of customers and patients accessing health and social care services
- Teamwork in health and social care settings
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.