Dignity & Safeguarding in Adult Health & Social Care
Level 2 Certificate
With the knowledge and skills you will learn on this programme you can become competent in safeguarding vulnerable people within the adult health and social care sector. You will achieve a nationally recognised qualification, pick up new abilities and further your personal and professional development. You will also gather evidence of your competence and learn at a time that suits you without needing to attend college.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Understanding safeguarding in adult health and social care
- Principles of dignity in adult health and social care practice
- Understanding duty of care in adult health and social care
- Understanding dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.