End of Life Care
Level 2 Certificate
By 2040, the number of people aged over 64 in Britain is expected to grow from 9.5 million to 15 million. The population is aging, meaning more people will live with serious chronic illness and therefore will require end of life care. The problems faced and support needed by people nearing the end of life is wide-ranging and a good understanding of pain management, support and quality of life is essential for all carers.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Ensure you can manage pain and discomfort
- Ensure you can understand care planning in end of life care
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Understand how to work in end of life care
- Care planning in end of life care
- Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort
- End of life care and dementia
- Understanding the role of the care worker in time of death
- Understand loss and grief in end of life care
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.