Equality and Diversity E-Learning
This e-learning course focuses on the subject area of equality and diversity. It can be used to effectively support the off-the-job training delivery of several of the new apprenticeship standards, as well as also being able to support the delivery of several regulated qualifications.
A range of subjects are covered including:
- What is meant by the term ‘equality and diversity’?
- Consequences of inequality
- Human rights
- The Equality Act
- Inclusive and exclusive models of society
- Promoting inclusion
- Creating fairer workplaces
Buy this course
Once payment details have been processed, we’ll send you an email with all the information on your new course.
Why choose a Highfield course?
Highfield e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market-leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more