Equality & Diversity
Level 2 Certificate
Equality and diversity is a term used in the United Kingdom to define and champion equality, diversity and human rights as defining values of society. It promotes equality of opportunity for all, giving every individual the chance to achieve their potential, free from prejudice and discrimination. UK legislation requires public authorities to promote equality in everything that they do, also making sure that other organisations meet their legal duties to promote equality while also doing so themselves. In the UK under the Equality Act 2010 there are certain legal requirements under existing legislation to promote equality in the areas of nine protected characteristics. These are often collectively referred to as the general duties to promote equality.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve your understanding of equality and diversity
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Equality and diversity in society
- Equality and diversity in the community
- Equality and diversity in the workplace
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.