Excellence in Customer Service for Hospitality
Level 2 Certificate
In the hospitality sector, staff are often the forefront of the business and first impressions are vital. It is therefore important that those working in hospitality are highly professional. Understanding how to communicate effectively, the importance of teamwork and the importance of maintaining food hygiene is essential for staff in these roles.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Principles of Customer Service in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Effective Teamwork in the Hospitality SectorUnderstand
- Legislation and Guidance Relevant to the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Professional Personal Standards in the Hospitality Sector
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.