Falls Prevention Awareness
Level 2 Certificate
Falls represent the most frequent and serious type of accident in people aged 65 and over, with 10,000 falls happening each day. Falls often have both a physical and mental impact, as they can result in lack of confidence, isolation, fractures and broken bones. This course is ideal for anyone working in health and social care and those who have contact with older people who are more susceptible to falls.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn how to reduce the risk of falls
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Falls in context
- The risk factors and causes of falls
- Falls assessment and prevention
- Managing falls
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.