Principles of Care Planning
Level 2 Certificate
Care workers play a key role in ensuring their residents/patients are looked after using a friendly and caring approach. Importantly, these professionals can relate to people from a variety of backgrounds and ensure a reasonable quality of life. Following an investigation, the Care Quality Commission revealed that 424 out of 1,357 services in England are rated ‘inadequate’. As a result, the need for high-quality care workers has never been greater.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Demonstrate your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn without the need to attend college
- Understand the principles and practice of person-centred thinking, planning and reviews
You Will Study:
- Understanding person-centred thinking and planning
- Care planning for the care worker
- Understanding nutrition and hydration in health and social care settings
- Principles of supporting an individual to maintain personal hygiene
- Understanding continence care
- Principles of supporting sleep
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.