Principles of Warehousing & Storage
Level 2 Certificate
The warehousing and storage of goods is an essential part of logistics operations within a business. Roles within this industry require great skill and organisation to coordinate the demand and supply of goods and ultimately meet customer needs.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Understand the issues around storage and the purpose of a stock check
- Further your personal and professional development
- Understand how to process orders and dispatch
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Introduction to warehousing and storage
- Understand how to receive and store goods
- Understand how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch
- Understand how to check stock and update records
- Customer service in warehousing and storage
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.