Level 2 Certificate
The retail industry is subject to many pressures including changes in shopping habits and economic conditions. Therefore, it is important that retail support staff are fully-trained and equipped to adapt to prevailing circumstances.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve your understanding of retail operations
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- Understanding the retail selling process
- Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business
- Understanding how a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- Understanding retail consumer law
- Understanding how to deal with customer queries and complaints in a retail environment
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.