Safeguarding & Prevent
Level 2 Certificate
Prevent is a Government strategy that was set up as part of a wider counter-terrorism strategy called Contest. Due to the current severe threat from terrorism and extremism in the UK, the Prevent strategy aims to prevent people from supporting terrorism or becoming terrorists themselves.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve your understanding of Safeguarding and prevent duties
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Understanding the term ‘safeguarding’
- How to recognise signs of abuse or potential harm
- Understanding the potential consequences of inappropriate or illegal online activity
- Understanding how to reduce the risks posed online
- Identifying signs and behavioural changes that could cause concern
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.