Specific Learning Difficulties
Level 2 Certificate
Having a learning difficulty means that people find it harder to learn certain skills.
As this affects around 15% of people, it is important for those working in healthcare, social care and education to have knowledge of different learning difficulties such as ADHD, dyslexia and dyscalculia.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain an understanding of how specific learning difficulties affect an individual’s life and those of others
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Understand specific learning difficulties
- Understand the effects of specific learning difficulties
- Understand the diagnosis of specific learning difficulties
- Understanding supporting individuals with specific learning difficulties
- Understand the context of specific learning difficulties
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.