Level 2 Certificate
Strong team leadership is essential for providing guidance, direction and instruction within a group and inevitably leads to more effective teamwork and more motivated employees. Being able to manage a team effectively is critical in the current job market, where employee productivity and team outcomes are closely monitored.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- Understanding how to communicate work-related information
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.