Understanding Behaviours that Challenge
Level 2 Certificate
Challenging behaviour is causing increasing concern in society as many individuals experience increasing levels of stress and uncertainty in their lives. This behaviour can be due to factors such as anxiety, neglect, abuse, learning disabilities and conditions such as dementia. Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve your understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and the impact of that behaviour
- Further your personal and professional development
- Become better-able to support individuals effectively
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Understanding behaviour that challenges
- Understanding how to support positive behaviour
- Understanding the importance of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
- Understanding the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.