Understanding Workplace Violence & Harassment
Level 2 Certificate
Workplace violence and Harassment can have huge consequences for employers, employees and the work environment. The Trades Union Congress (TUC) estimates that 29% of people have been bullied at work, and more than 1 in 3 people who report being bullied leave their job because of it. Understanding about effective communication and ways to reduce conflict in the workplace will help to create a more positive working environment, benefiting both employers and employees, and improving job satisfaction, health and well-being, and productivity.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- How to contribute to a positive and safe working environment
- How to reduce and effectively deal with violence in the workplace
- Understanding aggression, bullying and harassment in the workplace and how it can be prevented
- Understanding equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the benefits to individuals and organisations
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.