Working with People with Mental Health Needs
Level 2 Certificate
Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our modern society.
With an estimated 450 million people worldwide having a mental health condition, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health issue each year. While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the information currently available is essential in the care sector.
- Engage with the programme for 18 weeks
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Gain skills and understanding to improve the experiences of service users
- Create better preventative care by identifying mental health and mental health issues
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn without the need to attend college
You Will Study:
- Understanding the role of the mental health worker
- Mental health and mental health issues
- Understanding duty of care in adult health and social care
- Approaches to care and management in mental health
- Understanding change and support in relation to mental health
£400.00 Full Cost – Government funding may be available
Type – eLearning
Online learning with 1:1 tutor support
This qualification is open to all and no previous experience or qualifications are required, therefore there are no specific pre-requisite qualifications.
Apply for this course
NFCE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including Ofqual, the Welsh government, and the CCEA in Northern Ireland.