Take the next step to a rewarding career, call us today on 01202 618 355
Bluestone College supports service leavers in their transition from military to civilian life through funded courses using Elcas credits.
We strive to make the transition back to ‘civvy street’ as smooth as possible.
Elcas credits can be used to fund part or all of your diploma.
We have flexible class times allowing you to train 2 days a week or over the weekends so you can fit your study around your lifestyle.
Once you have completed the Personal Trainer course, Bluestone College can help you find your dream job through one of our professional partners.
Signing up is easy, simply check your eligibility below and one of our fitness team will contact you to explain the next steps to enrol and start your new journey as a Personal Trainer.
Why choose Bluestone College?
- We have a high pass rate of 97%, which is above the national average of 75%
- Offering three Level 3 diploma’s in Personal Training, Sports Massage and Exercise Referral
- Courses take place at The Village Hotels nationwide
- We are a global award winner in the Innovation in Learning category at The Learning Awards 2019
- Flexible learning, qualify in 8 or 16 weeks
- Our courses are YMCA accredited, CIMSPA and REPS approved
- Guaranteed interviews at DW Fitness First nationwide
- Cruise ship career opportunities with partners Steiner Recruitment
Eligibility for funding
Check your eligibility for an Elcas funded course.
Bluestone College Mission & Vision
Our mission at Bluestone is to provide professional, industry-led training provision – enriching the educational experience by promoting successful academic, career and personal development.
By putting learners at the centre of everything we do, our vision is to be a leader in vocational training – recognised as a college who connect the best people to the best educational opportunities.