Bluestone College Health & Fitness
Magazine Terms & Conditions
- Competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Bluestone College or Health and Fitness Magazine.
- Entrants must enter online via the Bluestone College website and must be aged 18 years or older.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The closing date for entries will be specified in the Competition Information (and may be extended at the absolute discretion of Bluestone College) and winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date (or such other date specified in the Competition Information).
- Bluestone College has the right at any time to require entrants to provide proof of identity as evidence of eligibility to participate. If an entrant fails to comply with a request for proof of identity, or provides false or misleading information, representatives of Bluestone College may at his/her discretion, disqualify the entrant from the competition, or, where appropriate allocate the prize to another eligible entrant.
- Bluestone College accepts no responsibility for entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason and also has no liability in respect of any incomplete entries that are received. Incomplete entries will not be counted and will be discarded. Bluestone College has no responsibility to inform any entrant that their entry is incomplete and not valid for entry to the competition.
- By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information they submit is correct and not obscene or offensive or otherwise in breach of any third party rights and Bluestone College reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. Bluestone College reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the competition if it believes (in its sole discretion) that such entrant has breached any of these Terms.
- The prize has no monetary value, is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services.
- No cash alternative is available. Bluestone College reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than that advertised.
- Prize is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Information Bluestone College accepts no responsibility for any costs or expenses incurred by the winner in connection with claiming any prize won in the competition (including travel to and from any event).
Selection of Winner
- Winner will be chosen at random, the Marketing Manager’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Unless expressed otherwise in the Competition Information, if, for any reason, Bluestone College is unable to contact a winner to inform them that they have won a competition, or if a winner does not contact Bluestone College within a reasonable period of Bluestone College sending notification to such winner to confirm acceptance of a prize, then Bluestone College reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to select an alternative winner.
- Bluestone College may pass details of winners to a third party who is engaged to deliver prizes to winners on behalf of DCT or (as the case may be) a sponsor or alternative promoter.
- To the extent permissible under applicable law, Bluestone College shall not be liable to any entrant or to the for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition.
- Entrants (including the winner) shall not do anything that could damage or harm the reputation of Bluestone College, any of their magazines or publications, or any products included as part of the competition prize.
- The competition is governed by English law and any disputes arising in connection with the competition and/or these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Use of Data
- Entrants agree that (if they win) they may be asked to take part in such reasonable competition-related publicity as Bluestone College may require and accept that Bluestone College may publicise their entry, including names, likeness and statements in connection with/resulting from the competition in any and all media. Entrants shall not enter into any correspondence or give interviews with any third party on any matters arising from the competition, without the prior written permission of Bluestone College.
- Bluestone College and/or third party promoters for the competition may use data supplied by entrants to process the competition, inform winning participants of their winning entry, distribute prizes and, where the relevant marketing permissions have been collected, to contact entrants in relation to other competitions it runs or to market products or services it believes may be of interest to them.
- Entry into this Competition shall constitute consent to the uses of data contained in these Terms.