Take the next step to a rewarding career, call us today on 01202 618 355
Are you passionate about the Fitness Industry?
Gaining a professional qualification is easier than you thought and will allow you to start a new exciting career in as little as 8 weeks without any upfront costs.
Bluestone College are offering government funded Personal trainer courses where you can gain the skills to do just that.
To be eligible for this fully funded Personal Trainer course you would need to be 19 or older and a resident of the UK for 3 years or more.
We have flexible class times allowing you to train 2 days a week or over the weekends so you can fit your study around your lifestyle.
Once you have completed the Personal Trainer course, Bluestone College can help you find your dream job through one of our professional partners.
Signing up is easy, simply check your eligibility below and one of our fitness team will contact you to explain the next steps to enrol and start your new journey as a Personal Trainer.
- Flexible learning Personal Trainer courses so you can fit this around your current commitments
- REPS Accredited Diploma Personal Trainer course completed between 8 – 16 weeks
- Internationally recognised certificates- train anywhere in the world.
- No upfront fees- you only pay when you over 25k per year
- Highly experienced course tutors
- Learn within the environment you will work when you are fully qualified
Eligibility for funding
Check your eligibility for a government funded gym instructor course.
Bluestone College Mission & Vision
Our mission at Bluestone is to provide professional, industry-led training provision – enriching the educational experience by promoting successful academic, career and personal development.
By putting learners at the centre of everything we do, our vision is to be a leader in vocational training – recognised as a college who connect the best people to the best educational opportunities.